Dependent family members of an Immigration Permit holder are the spouse and the children under the age of 18.
For the addition of a family member on an already approved Immigration Permit the following documents should be submitted:
- Form MIP1
- Copy of valid passport of the dependent person.
- Declaration of a secured annual income for the Immigration Permit holder (original documents and affidavit).
- Original Criminal Record Certificate for the spouse, duly certified and officially translated (if the applicant resides abroad, the certificate must be issued from his/her country of residence)
- Marriage Certificate duly certified and officially translated (original or certified copy).
- Children’s Birth Certificates dully certified and officially translated (original or certified copy).
- The fees for submitting this application amount to €50 for each persons included in the application.
- There is an additional fee of €70 in case that the family members need to obtain an Aliens Registration Certificate.
For any other case follow this link