Section 4 of the Contract of Employment indicates the ways to terminate the employment relationship between the parties.
Regardless of the way the employment relationship is terminated, the Department should immediately be informed and receive a detailed statement of the foreign employee's insurance remuneration showing the last payment to the Social Insurance Services.
In the case the employee left the Republic, his temporary residence and work permit cannot be canceled unless he remains for more than 3 months abroad. In order to cancel the temporary residence permit, the employer must submit at the Department one of the following:
  • A written letter informing the employee accordingly, who will respectively declare that he accepts its content.
  • The original residence and work permit.
The receipt issued by the Department for the submission of an application for the renewal of the residence and work permit.